Social Media Management
Custom Digital Marketing Plans
Social media is much more than creating a page, posting, and adding fans. Yes, it's excellent for that proverbial "pat on the back" that you're a wonderful person, but that doesn't add money to your bottom line. We all want and need that minimum of a 3-to-1 payback on our money spent to grow our businesses.
The first step in any management is coming up with a plan. This plan involves:
- Defining your audience
- Content to be used
- Pictures to be used
- Branding of information posted
- Engagement procedures with your audience
Reporting & Analytics
Whether you do solely organic posting, paid advertisements, or a combination of the two, you will want to know you're receiving a return on your investment.
- Reporting - We provide you with detailed information on the social media channel you are using. This information is available to you in real-time through each social media platform. Each month we consolidate this information across all of your social media channels for a more cohesive report.
- Analytics - We dig into the numbers to see what is working and not working. We look at your ideal customer based on your marketing plan and what the social platforms are saying. We continually look at your audience's days and times are online, adjust your posting scheduling, and what we post based on the available information.
Paid Ad Management
Social media was once the mechanism to get seen and heard by your fans and non-fans alike without paying. The world has changed as social media companies are publically traded and need to show a profit. Like your business, social media companies are also a business. They use ad revenue to grow their free offerings to your fans.
Paid ads for your business provide targeted and trackable ads. Unlike billboards, newspapers, or the radio, which are great ways to market, you can track who is seeing your ads as well as who is engaging with them.
- Creation of the ad campaign(s)
- Creation of custom graphics & engaging text
- Setting the proper ad expenditure
- Selecting the desired audience to be reached
- Reporting & analysis
Unique Content & Imagery
Your business is unique, and your messaging should be equally impressive. Just posting content and images willy-nilly is not going to cut it long-term for your business. You need a cohesive message that aligns with the needs of your business.
We will pull content from the Internet that aligns with your company values, create unique content specifically designed for you, and make sure the imagery designed is memorable, aligns with your mission, vision, and values.
Scheduling, Posting & Increase Engagement
If you've ever looked at when you are on social media, you will notice that it changes. During colder months, and when you have less daylight, you will typically see your time on social media increases. When weather conditions change, or about to, your time online will vary. We look at the upcoming local trends, events, and weather based on the location of your business and conditions from previous years. We look and analyze this information to determine the optimal times to engage with your ideal customers.
By utilizing analytics, we provide you a better chance of reaching your audience organically (without ads) as possible. When we use analytics with highly targeted paid ads, we can provide you with the highest level of increased engagement possible.
Engaging With Your Audience
Your business grows with more customers. Keeping them engaged before, during, and after the sale is vital to your business's growth. To engage with your customers (e.g., audience), we do the following for you:
- Increase brand awareness
- Showcase how you stand out beyond similar companies in the area
- Reply to their questions
- Keep spam and information related to competition off your social channels
- Point social groups to the quality offerings you provide
Your business lives on its reputation. With our search engine optimization (SEO), we provide reputation management on the search engines. With our social media reputation management, we:
- Monitor the social media channels for mentions of your business
- Make sure they are positive and reply to them
- Reply to all positive and negative comments
- Work on removing the negative comments from the social media platform
We will be the first to say there are many social media platforms, and we do not do all of them. We will only do a social media platform if we know we can get you results and grow your business. As such, these are the platforms we offer:
If you wish a social media platform that we don't offer, we know many that do and will be glad to work with you to build a relationship with those companies and make sure they are the best fit.
All monthly prices when paid annually receive a 10% discount. 10% Discount for Not-For-Profits.
The basics every business needs.
Domain Registration *
5 Email Addresses
$99.95 / month
Core Plan Plus Paid Ads & Social Media.
Domain Registration *
10 Email Addresses
Paid Ads ($1 to $20 / day)
1 Social Media Channel
$225 / month + Ad Spend
Complete package for business growth.
Domain Registration *
50 Email Addresses
Paid Ads ($5+ / day)
2 Social Media Channels
$445 / month + Ad Spend
* - Domain Registration requires the domain be under our account so we know we can pay.