Government & Community
Easy to Use
Government and community based sites need to provide information to both the public as well as privately between employees, board members, and the community.
- Alerts on pages to inform and educate the public
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) compliance
- Downloads with tracking
- Logging of all actions
- News & Events
- Newsletters without having to use third-party systems
- Private portal based on user security and groups
- Standards compliance
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Many businesses will use QuickBooks or another accounting package to keep track of their customers. Others use Post-It Notes, Excel files, pads of paper, or individual email clients to keep track of their customers. There is a better way, and that is a CRM or Customer Relationship Management system. A CRM system will allow you to:
- Keep track of current customers
- Keep track of leads
- Keep track of interactions with your customers/leads
- Share information with employees
- Give a single place of truth for all customer interactions for all employees
Our Recent Blog Articles
SEO Basics: Title Tags
We all see the descriptions in the tabs of our favorite browser. These are title tags and are an essential part of your on-site page SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Often believed to be a beginner SEO technique, these tags are crucial to your optimization and being found. They need to be well thought out and updated to meet the needs of those visiting your site.
Converting Browsers to Buyers with Web Standards
We all want to change the world and improve it into what we feel is 'best.' Since the mid-1990's the internet has gone through several transformations: some good, some bad. Today's highly refined design works for 99.9% of all situations, and trying to be unique is not going to help your business grow.