Changing your SmarterMail password
Often we start with one password and need to change our passwords. To achieve this you need to log into your email account and do a password reset. Below are step-by-step instructions on doing this once you are logged into the SmarterMail email system. This document is written that you are already logged into your SmarterMail web interface.
- On the top of the screen click on Gear Icon.
- Note: If you are an administrator you will hvae two gear icons. You want the one without the globe on it.
- You will see a button (almost beneath the gear icon you just clicked) called Change Password. Click on this button.
- There will be three text boxes to fill in:
- Old Password (this is your current password)
- New Password (this is what you want it to be)
- Confirm Password (validation that you typed in your new password the way you want it to be).
- Click on the Save button.
- The save button will not work unless the new and confirm passwords match.