Module: File Manager
MODIFIED Date: 2/11/2021 | User Level: Regular User | Views: 2,291
The File Manager module allows you to upload and manipulate files within the system.
- Quickly upload files in a Windows File Manager type interface.
- Ability to edit all of the non-core files. This way you can't inadvertently break the system.
You will need to have a valid system login that has been granted access to the File Manager module.
Click for the full size version of the image.
Adding & Editing
- Click on File Manager
- Choose the folder in the left pane that you want to work in
- Capabilities you can document
- Create Folder
Tips & Tricks
- Use for quickly renaming and uploading files to the system.