Gmail POP3 Mail Download
MODIFIED Date: 6/16/2016 | User Level: Regular User | Views: 2,868
Even though you may receive your email at a custom domain on our mail server you may wish to download that mail to your Gmail server. To do this the following is needed.
- Log into your Gmail account
- Click on the gear icon in the top right of your screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on the tab that says "Accounts and Import"
- Click on "Add a POP3 mail account you own"
- In the window that opens enter your email address and click "Next Step"
- In the username enter your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter in your password. (Note: If you need assistance with this email email@example.com or use our online contact form here.)
- Enter in the mail server of mail.jm2.biz and leave the port at the default of 110
- Check any additional boxes you want (e.g. "Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server")
- Click "Add Account"