On occasion, users may want to forward multiple messages to a contact. Instead of forwarding each message individually, SmarterMail allows users to forward multiple messages at once as attachments to a single message.
Follow these steps to forward multiple emails at once:
- Log into SmarterMail as a user
- Click the Email icon
- In the navigation pane, click the folder containing the messages you wish to forward. The messages in the folder will load in the content pane
- Select the desired messages
- Click the Actions menu in the content pane toolbar and then click Forward. This will open a new message window that you will use to compose a message to the desired recipients. The messages that you wanted to forward will be attached as .eml files to the new message
- Compose the message and click Send