SmarterMail supports the linking of tasks to email messages. This can be useful when creating and organizing tasks related to specific email conversations.
Follow these steps to generate and link a task from an email message:
- Log into SmarterMail as a user
- Click the Email icon
- Select the folder in which the email message you wish to link a task to resides
- Select the desired message and click the Add menu in the preview pane toolbar and then click Task
- Fill out the required fields and click Save
- Once the task is saved, a new Tasks tab will display in the message indicating that you successfully linked the task to the email