Each day you work you will be working on client projects, our core content management system (CMS) / customer relationship management (CRM) system, documenting, and nopCommerce. The necessary tools you need to be proficient will all be provided. In most cases all of the tools you need are already built into the sites of our clients.
You will be responsible for writing code, documenting the code, and assisting the content writers in making certain they are aware of new code changes that affect manuals. You will have interaction with customers gaining their requirements, provided realistic timelines, and quality testing the code.
- A solid understanding of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Zurb Foundation
- Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, UI, web accessibility
We are not your typical software development company where we require a 4-year college education. We are a company that looks at your talent more than pieces of paper. At a minimum you need:
- Proficient in (this is 100% required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- C# / .Net
- SQL Server
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- Security best practices
- Minimum of a basic understand of
- Telerik / Progress
- eCommerce: nopCommerce, WooCommerce, and Shopify
- Content Management Systems (CMS): WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Good at documenting work done (comments, basic instructions -- our content writers will remove the "developer" speak
- Good communication skills
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
Wage is based on experience. Unlike many companies, we do not require you to be an expert. We EXPECT honesty (our rule #1), loyalty, and hard work. If you can do that and are willing to learn then we would love to hear from you.
It is the policy of Business YETI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Business YETI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.