We are always looking months out for preparing. We are typically scheduled out 4, 6, even 8 weeks out for our clients. The reason for this is that we want to make certain we are thinking of holidays, promotion ideas, blog ideas, social media ideas, and the individual items that are happening in the weeks ahead (e.g. New Year's Day, Trivia Day, etc.). Since content creation is a core part of what we provide to our clients with not only unique and high-quality content but aggregated content that showcases a client's unique traits we need to be thinking ahead rather than after the fact. Therefore, we are already planning for 2017. To give you an idea of what we look at we're going to look at the major items we wrote down for January 2017.
As we cover each item you'll see that many of the items will pertain to multiple months. To find ideas for each category we suggest doing a Google or Bing search to find holidays for the country you are targeting (you do target international, differently right?)
- Discount for fitness/recreation services – It is a new year so it's time for a new you
- Participate in a blood drive, or discount to customers who donated blood which will bring more people into your location
- Martin Luther King Day of service (16th)
- Weight management tips
- Recap your holiday fundraiser
- New Year's Resolution centered on your customers or one they can participate in
- Health & fitness tips around getting back in shape
- Ways of eating healthier
- What your customers can look forward to this year
- Industry outlook/prediction
- Pie chart blog post (23rd)
Social Media Ideas
- New Year resolution campaign with a custom hashtag
- Trivia contest related to your business or industry, winner gets a discount (4th)
- Run a Dress Up Your Pet Instagram giveaway
- Compliment and tag loyal customers in a photo
Week and Day Observance Days
- 1 – New Year's Day
- 16 – Martin Luther King Day
- 24 – Belly Laugh Day
This is all you need to get started. You are basically two months out and by the time you finish this for the entire year you will be a month out and start going into greater detail. Remember that you are not looking for the deep two or three unique posts that you create content, images or video for your social media.
If you want this level of dedication, commitment to success, customized content for you, and a team that is dedicated to working with you (we don't read minds – so this is a two-way communication street) then JM2 Webdesigners is a good fit for you. If you expect us to just run the show and you have little to no input on running your business, don't have plans to define success, or do not want to work toward your companies growth then we are not the company to work with.
We define what success is from day one for our social media clients. We do monthly recaps (or your defined period) with you on your social media and where we see places of improvement. No how well you are performing we can always find ways to improve the processes.
Blog article comments
No blog comments have been submitted yet. Be the first to leave a comment!