It's amazing how many people with great talent are not being noticed. This is why we've created the Moose Tracks Sellers Club. We want to help starving artists, bands, and those with some truly great ideas make money for their talents.
Moose Tracks is a way for you to create your unique artwork and then allow us to be your resource to print the items on apparel (shirts, hoodies, tank tops, etc.). During the next year we will be adding items like canvas, mugs, glassware, wood, baby clothes, bags, pants, socks, and more to further reach a larger audience.
Why a Moose?
Let's start out with the most common question that we are always asked. Why a Moose? The simple reason is that our owners wife, Holly, loves them! Plain and simple. But there is more. Any good story has more. Beyond the fact that Holly loves them for any brand to standout you need something that is cool and what better thing than a magnificent creature that lives in a cool environment. Our owners are super cool that they also take a portion of the money they make and give it to help protect the Moose.
How it works
We have put a ton of thought into how to make this super simple and create a residual income for you. This income can be part of a side-hustle or your main financial path in life. This is how it all works.
- You create stunning art that you feel people would love and want to buy.
- We create you a vendor account so that you have one unique website address to promote and create sales.
- You send the graphics team your artwork and they will make certain it works well (e.g. it prints well so your customers will be happy).
- You set the price for each item.
- You start promoting your new address so that you can get sales.
- We handle the credit card fees, shipping fees, printing, and shipping of your work.
- Every month we give you a check for your sales.
How profits are chosen
This is the meat and potatoes that everyone is interested in. And we can't blame you as there is no business venture (for profit or not-for-profit) that doesn't want to make money.
You choose your monthly plan. This determines your base price (your cost) for the item you are selling. From there you set your price. If your base price is $16.99 and you sell the item for $24.99 then you will make $8 per shirt you sell. That's it. Plain, simple, and easy. That's what we wanted it to be and we wouldn't be doing this if it was any other way.
What we use
We utilize Bella+Canvas as our preferred apparel as it's 100% Made in the USA, the softest of all apparel, unisex, and fitted. This material is also airlume and ringspun cotton which means a lot of extra care and effort is put into it. You won't feel like you are wearing cardboard and they are items you will want to wear over and over again. The prints we do for you are designed to last the life of the garment as well.
Now we believe in choice. If you want a different "blank" which is the name for the item being printed on we will work with you, work on getting stock in so that we can turn your product around in our normal three-day (or less) time frame. Note: Changing the blank may change your base price and we'll talk through that at the time we get everything setup for you.
Turnaround and Shipping
This is one area that we truly standout. When an order comes in this is the process of everything:
- Order arrives and we make certain we have everything prepped and ready (blank ready and in the right size -- if not we expedite shipping to us so that we can fulfill your order). If we have to pay extra shipping because we didn't have it in stock you don't pay that. That's all on us.
- Within the first three days the order will be printed and packaged for shipping with deliver confirmation via USPS First Class mail.
- This means your product should arrive in most circumstances within 6 days of order.
- Often it is only 2-3 days as USPS truly knocks it out of the park and our team fulfills often in the same or next day.
- Items that may slow things down are really weather related. Floods, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are the one item that we regretfully cannot control. In these circumstances the customers is communicated with and let known of any shipping delays.
Why three plans
Believe it or not there are those that want this to be more than a way to make money on the side. This is why we've broken this into three plans. You have:
- Kickstart Track - Great for college, high school, and those wanting to start their side hustle. There is no monthly cost to this plan.
- Starter Track - When you are ready to go from just having this be a side hustle and want to start turning this into a business where your profits are higher you will sign up for the starter track. Here you will be listed on Valpo Shirts and a second dedicated eCommerce channel that is designed specifically for the niche you are in. In fact, if you are the first in a niche we will actually build an entire niche site where you'll be the focal vendor on that site to start.
- Branding Track - This is where all the magic really starts to happen. This is where you have your artwork on Valpo Shirts, the niche site, as well as we put it on Etsy as well for you. We do all the labor for you so that you can focus on your art and promoting it. You'll also be listed on the site as one of the main vendors and we actually include you in our monthly paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Bing.
As part of the packaging that is shipped if you are in the Starter Track or the Branding Track you can include stickers (that you provide or we can work with you on printing with your product) and/or a thank you letter specifically from you.
Too good to be true?
Often in life things are too good to be true and we couldn't agree less. We have a few things going for us though. We have our rule #1 of "No lying" which means we don't just do good for you but we do great for you and we want to see everyone succeed. Can you say a true win-win scenario? We won't do anything without a win-win scenario. We have a six-year and growing track record of turning everything on it's head by doing things differently. We want you to make money and we want to make money as well.
Ready to create that side hustle or an entire new business? Are you ready to start generating revenue and being paid for your great ideas? Then contact vendor@ValpoShirts.com and work with the team on getting your vendor site setup and start selling.