A QR (Quick Response) Code is a two-dimensional matrix bar code that works with most phones natively or with an application download from a mobile phone store. To generate your QR Code follow the steps below.
- Enter the full web address of the website you wish to go to.
- Change the defaults (if needed to the right).
- Once you've done that click "Generate QR Code".
- Scan your new code with your phone and verify it loads the page you are wanting. Make any appropriate changes (if needed).
- When complete right click on the QR Code and choose Save and save it locally to your computer.