Small Business Marketing from Northwest Indiana
Dedicated Hours Each Month for Updates, Graphic Design, or Software Development
- Starter Care Plan: 2 hours
- Foundation Care Plan: 5 hours
24x7 Customer Support
- Email: 24x7
- Customer Portal: 24x7
- Phone Support: 8am - 5pm Central Time
- We know the importance of keeping your business looking great and giving off a great first impression. Every customer goes onto a subscription plan where we take care of everything for you. You have access to what you want. We do all the heavy lifting, keep your site updated, and make certain you are always using the latest and greatest solutions to grow your business.
Fully Managed Websites & Web Hosting
WordPress & Custom Website Design
- Optimized for either WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, eCommerce, or Custom HTML5 sites based on your business needs.
- Local: Backed up locally for fast restore
- Remote: Backed up remotely to a separate server and encrypted
Patches & Security Updates
- Daily: Updates for the core content management system (CMS) and all installed plugins
- All sites are built with selling products online. Whteher you need the capability on day one or day 500 we have your prepped and ready for this capability.
- Whether you are blogging to start out or add it later we have already thought about and prepared you for blogging to help inform your customers and improve your websites SEO.
- We monitor your website 24x7 that the server and website is running. We are notified by email and SMS text for those times we are away from our computers.
- No one likes limits in how many people are allowed to visit your website. This is why we make all of our plans able to have as many website visitors without incurring extra costs as your business grows.
100 Gig Storage
- Our average site takes up less than 20 Gig of storage, even with videos. This gives you plenty of room to grow.
- Your website is the first impression many will see of your business. We do our best to make certain your site is running consistently and schedule maintenance for system updates to be as minimal as possible.
- Small and big business are being attacked daily. Especially, WordPress websites. This is why we make certain every site is protected to reduce your website from being attacked.
Virus & Malware Scanning
- Even with a firewall you could have a file uploaded that could compromise your system. This is why we monitor for viruses and malicious software that might be installed and remove it for you.
PCI Compliant Hosting
- PCI compliance is required for taking payments on your website. Whether your website is taking payments or not we make certain we keep you in compliance and ready for when you do want to take payments. This added capability further secures your website and gives off that great first impression.
SSD Hard Drive(s)
- A great first impression is that your website loads quickly. This is why we use the fastest available hard drives on the market.
- HTTP is nice as it was the first way of communicating on the Internet. Google created HTTP/2 and provides faster performance and a better overall customer experience.
SSL (TLS) Certificate
- Everyone knows the reason for the pad lock on your site. We give you a TLS, the newer version of SSL, to every website. SSL used to slow down your website. As technology has improved it has increased the overall site speeds.
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- The closer you are to your customer the faster your website will respond. We utilize a content delivery network to keep your website as close to your customers as possible no matter where they are in the world.
- Huge files are provide high-quality. They also slow down your website. This is why we optimize all of your images to load as quickly as possible while maintaining the highest quality.
Custom Lead Generation Forms
- Whether you are using a popup to gather customer information on page load, page exit, or a button we work with you to gather customer information for keeping in contact with your website visitors.
- Often you need a dedicated page to give more detail on a product or service you are offering. This is where dedicated landing pages come into play.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics is the default standard for tracking how many new and repeat visitors you have on your website. You can learn how old people are, whether they are male or female, and where they are coming from.
- Imagine being able to see how people are interacting with your website. You can learn where they are clicking, where they are not clicking, and how to adjust your pages to provide the best information to inform your customers.
Local Directories (e.g., Yellow Pages)
- Inbound links, often referred to as back links, are a great way of bringing customers into your website. These pages also provide an alternative way of learning about your business.
- Reviews are a way people learn about your past customers experiences. We monitor these sites for any new reviews of your business, respond to them, and fight any false statements on your behalf. This information can also be presented on your website (the good ones, of course).
- Digging into Google Analytics can be overwhelming. Of course, you have access to this information. We have created reports that are easy to read, easy to understand, and can be understood in a manner of minutes rather than hours.
Google My Business (GMB)
- One of the best local directories is Google My Business or GMB. GMB allows your customers to see more details within the Google results as they are searching.
- The second most search engine is Bing. They have a business page like GMB. One should never ignore another quality back link or avenue to gain new customers.
Weekly Site Scans
- We scan your website weekly looking for changes to improve your results. This scan looks at all of the latest recommendations from Google and Bing for the best organic search results.
- Even when you might not have updates for your website you want us to do on your behalf we are constantly updating your website based on the weekly scans, heat mapping, and analytics.
HIPPA compliant mail server
- Having a secure email server is important. When you receive our server you have access to a highly secured server to protect your email communications.
- MAPI is a very fast protocol that gives your the same functionality as a Microsoft Exchange server without the added costs.
POP3 & IMAP
- The most common email protocols for communicating with a mail server from your phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
Malware & Virus Scanning
- We utilize multiple malware and virus scanners to help you secure your data.
- Like your website we perform daily backups of your email and store it on a remote server in an encrypted format.
Software & Software Development
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Keeping track of your customers, leads, and interactions with them.
- When you need a custom solution that doesn't already exist or a solution doesn't exist for your specific needs we write software to help you solve your business needs.